Transition.....
I rode a bike last night to search for the Bazar near my vicinity as I was really craving for Cherry.I complained to my roommate that it was too cold outside. The next day morning, I had sore throat, and I knew it was caused by the weather. Yupe, I was right, It is Summer time! :(
Summer can be a joy and dread. Joy, for long, warm days and trips to vacation spots. Dread, for the threat of thunderstorms and haze. I know, in Europe, people are longing for Summer as they can fly the kite on the beach,kids can go for a Summer Camp, students can take a long rest or have Summer Job..etc. As for me, I am sick of this hot steaming weather back home. But I do know that, I can only experience Autumn and Winter after Summer.Stay patient brother!
Today is Father's day in Poland or perhaps in the whole Europe. But, Father's day was on 21th June in Malaysia, that was 2 days ago. I got confussed due to the time difference between two continents.One thing for sure, I have not wished my father. If i wish him today, he might say " u gila kah".....hahahahhah
Summer can be a joy and dread. Joy, for long, warm days and trips to vacation spots. Dread, for the threat of thunderstorms and haze. I know, in Europe, people are longing for Summer as they can fly the kite on the beach,kids can go for a Summer Camp, students can take a long rest or have Summer Job..etc. As for me, I am sick of this hot steaming weather back home. But I do know that, I can only experience Autumn and Winter after Summer.Stay patient brother!
Today is Father's day in Poland or perhaps in the whole Europe. But, Father's day was on 21th June in Malaysia, that was 2 days ago. I got confussed due to the time difference between two continents.One thing for sure, I have not wished my father. If i wish him today, he might say " u gila kah".....hahahahhah
Happy Father's day to Mr.Chong in Tampin.
This is life, full of confusion, waiting, rule and unexpectation.....
This is life, full of confusion, waiting, rule and unexpectation.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home