1st SNOW in my life......
I cant concentrate on my work now, now is around 1130am, 19th Nov. Why?? It is snowing now!!! I am so excited, this is the 1st snow in poland and in my life. As u know, It is impossible to see snow in countries which are situated near the equator!! Zoey , a friend of mine from HK, called me when she 1st saw snow awhile ago(It is her 1st snow too), then i quickly ran to the window, and wow....It is so beautiful, just like a fairy tale!! People from the company and some friends called me and informed me about this. Most of them are very excited for me, well, they laughed their heart out when they saw my reaction. Heheheh...I cant wait to play snowball and make snowman now. It is so beautiful outside, It is ALL-WHITE!!!! I can't wait to run outside and feel the flakes touch down on my face. But I am worried now as I didn't have the winter jacket with me today.
My colleague took some pics for me for remembrance. I hope u guys are here to enjoy the snow..hehehheh... I know i am crazy , but the feeling is indescriable..this is definitely a brand new day, with new hope and new vision in my life!!!!!
Well, this marks that Christmas is approaching.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home