New Year + New Job
First day in new company today. Everything seems ok. Just I had to wake up at 6am every morning, and got back home around 6pm. Tiring to commute. Well, studied quite a lot about chemicals today, I must say,they are not easy, and chemistry is not just about equations.
On this coming Wednesday, I will leave for Frankfurt and Hannover for a week business trip. I will join the world biggest International Trade Fair for Home Textiles and Commercially-Used Textiles in Frankfurt, and right after that, there will be a Carpet and Flooring Trade Fair in Hannover.
It is not a traineeship any more, the responsibility is heavier this time. I really hope that I could perform and enjoy the assignments.

1 Comments:
Kuwat, I think a lot of chemicals are harmful to the human being, not only textile chemicals. But if they have a good sewage system and environmental management system, the hazard could be minimized.Dont worry, I am promoting the environmentally-friendly products./Darren
Post a Comment
<< Home