Thursday, March 09, 2006

I like chinese..I like chinese.....

Had lunch with Anata in Bangsar, to bid her goodbye before she leaves for Poland. How time flies, she has been here in Malaysia for 9 months. We talked a lot, especially on the working environment, culture, the people..etc. I wont say she is complaining about our working culture, I know that many things are not the same in Europe and Asia. Somehow, I really understand her situation; after all, she wasnt the first one to tell me all these. In Malaysia, there are many differences between working in MNC and in those local based companies. For european, chinese has been the most difficult person to deal with when it comes to work. But again, i think knowing others' culture and adjusting yourself in it would make ur stay in that particular country a lot more easier, but there is not guarantee if it meets ur expectation. After all, we really need to be adaptive and flexible when u live or work abroad.

Jarek always played this song " I like chinese, I like chinese..." when i was in Poland. He still played it very often when he was in Malaysia, simply because, he really "LIKES" chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home