Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday 19:54

Don't know why, just feel so empty and free today. Had lunch in Jusco, bought some shirts. Having coffee now, many thoughts linger on in my mind. What took my boss for so long on my settlement in India? Why everything is so slow in India? We need a technical write for the company, I can’t write anymore. Will Richard manage to find his way to Gz (Richard from Manila is visiting for few days)? What is the best present for my sister for her wedding? Do you know that you are charged (without your knowledge) though you do not subscribe any value-added services with the mobile operators? Can I quit my job now and travel around the world? I miss Kynisa from the Wroclow train station in Poland, I miss fried chicken from Andoks in Manila. Is she well, she did not reply my mail? Oh….I am thinking too much, is another Friday, I should think where should I have dinner with Richard later (wow, I will have the best dried mango from the Phil), and how can I have a splendid weekend without shopping with Sookming (no more walking, bargaining and carrying)..heheheheh

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why you ki-siau now , because Siti is marry soon !
ha...ha....ha.....

6:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey darren,
Life is short but waiting is long but good things is worth for waiting..

Call your dad yesterday and he is not sure when u will be back. Anyway, do call me ya...


Warm regards,
Chui Fei

2:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siti is past.

Chui fei, i am still in Gz, dont know when will be going to India. Will surely give u a call while i am back to mas.

Darren

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home