Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Been here for almost 10 days....

everything seems not working well on me. E.g:

•I was hospitalized for few hours due to food poisoning. I eat at decent restaurant and always drink mineral water; no idea why this happened to me. I was so weak last night, so blessed that Karl and his wife were here to bring me to the hospital. I felt better after the injection, medicine and 12 hours sleep.
•Paid USD1, 500 for the agent and the landlord for the rental and brokerage, but when I moved in, the room is empty and dusty, without air-cond, fridge and TV as promised. What pissed me off was, the mattress is stinking and there is no water supply! I moved out the 2nd day and asked for refund.
•I thought I was dead when the autorickshaw I rode was badly hit by a car, I was lucky, just a minor injury but the autorickshaw was badly damaged.
•Visited the mobile gallery few times to get the GPRS connected so that I could surf internet on my laptop. The mobile operators took more than 4 days to activate the service (instead of 24 hours as promised) and was being informed that the GPRS is not available at least for 20days due to the technical error. Fuck, shouldn't they tell me this upon registration?

Is not my first time in abroad and at many times, it shows my flexibility to fit in to a new environment; I remain positive and hope everything gets better soon. First and foremost, I shall get the deal signed with this Indian counterpart, or I can fly back home and earn a RM2K salary, and roam around KL with a Kancil. Hahahaha. Isn’t that what I wanted?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoyo , so , how are you there now ?

So you will get well soon , and have a new beginning .
we 'll pray for you .

if you can not tahan anymore , as long as you have tried , just baliklah kat sini.

Kak siti ada kat sini , jangan tak balik yah !

All the best to you .

do be extra careful yah !


yours sincerely ,
ct -jb

1:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Darren it's me, Yutaka, the Japanese you met in Turkey. It seems you are immortal.. I wish I was as half energetic as you are. Although you and I don't keep in touch often enough, don't forget that what you are doing inspires those like me all over the world. Thank you. Keep up the great work (and endless-looking journey) !

3:21 pm  
Blogger Darren, a truly nomad said...

hi yutaka, u still alive??? Shoot me ur email address!!!

Darren

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home