Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It has been a long time since i last posted in here. Was blind for few days due to laser eye treatment. Now can see better but still not having 20:20 yet. Never thought of getting laser done till i joined my current company. Furthermore, I got it done for free. It is expensive to have laser eye treatment in the UK, especially in London. My treatment costs around 2,500 pounds or 5,000USD, it is one of the cheapest treatments we are offering - I personally wont pay this much just to have freedom from glasses or contact lenses as my eyesight wasnt too bad.
I had Epi-Lasik because my cornea is not thick enough to create flap. The surgery itself is pain-free, but sufferred 4 hours after aneasthesia wore off. Still lucky as some people have to suffer for days. LASIK is another treatment which is pain-free and u can go to work the next day! LASIK is much more expensive. Both treatments are safe.
Hope to have 20:20 soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

halo darren...thought of doing laser treatment too coz my power increase2 600 now, haha..must seek opinion from you when i meet u next time..

take care n all the best in your new career..
cheers, faye

5:45 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Darren,

I have always think about wanting to do laser treatment as I feel it is really inconvienient to wear glasses or contact lense all the time. Nevertheless, I must say I am too coward to do it. Hehehe.

Anyway, I will be working in Denmark this november. I am a bit nervous about it. Drop me an email whenever you are free k. Hopefully we will be able to meet soon in europe for the first time. Haha..

Liz

9:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls, go for it if glassess bother u too much!The surgery takes around 10 minutes or so and is pain-free.Do it in Mas, it is a whole lot more cheaper. I would advise u to go for the speacialist consultation to check if u are suitable for the treatment.

Liz, do u still have my email? email me pls...what will u be doing in Denmark? I might move to Poland :)

Cheers,
Darren

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home